Garden Apartment in Port Vendres, South of France

This is a blog - an ongoing, adhoc report on the people who visit the Garden Apartment on the Mediteranean in Port Vendres, South of France. Scroll down to find out more or if you wish to see photos of the apartment and gardens can pick September 2006 archives below. Contact: K@artificialstage.com

Thursday, September 17, 2009

One of the best summer holidays ever


Yes, I would say that, but really it was. Just me, Kim, Sophie & Lili and all we had to do each day was to decide which beach to go to and what to eat. It was the most restful holiday I have had in a long long while. We lounged on the beach and spent an inordinate amount of time messing around in the sea. Read, napped, idled about. Took ourselves to Collioure couple of times but it was very busy and after the festival had finished there was no reason to be there. Port Vendres, and its beaches, seemed much more appealing. Lili took some great photos, some of which I have uploaded here. Since then Imogen has been there with friends and I've booked myself a week alone in October halfterm. I discovered this year an ideal patch in the garden to do yoga: underneath the Mulberry tree.